• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT Members at Bladeshow 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going.

Is it all new knives, or will there be some people with collectors knives (like Vietnam era miltary fighting knives)?

Thanks!

I'm going.

Is it all new knives, or will there be some people with collectors knives (like Vietnam era miltary fighting knives)?

Thanks!

There will be lots of everything.
About 200 booths and 700 tables!

Zoom in and look across the bottom of the site map. It lists general types of vendors by area--mostly for the tables.
BLADESHOW2014 map_Page_2.jpg

OK,
Y'all are making me work too hard here, but....yeah, TWO days, and 181 miles till THE SHOW!
A letter on the end means the location is a table. Booths are numbers only.

ODT folks that I know of:
14V Knuckle Dragger Tools
11R Fowler Blades (and Preppers Vault)
21C WAS Knives
29 CRKT (Raleigh....you gonna be there?)
840 ESEE

Other points of interest:
204 Battle Horse Knives
444 L.T. Wright
522 Sabersmith
728 Busse
537 Dogwood Custom
328 EM Gear

There is no warranty expressed of implied with the accuracy this shameless plug for these really great folks!
If I missed anyone, well......speak up so we don't miss you!

Just a question or comment....but I may be missing something. I see your comment about us people making you work too hard...

But I didn't see additional questions being asked. Any and all of this can be found on Google and that's where I send people.

You left a few off.

Shimirov, Fletcher/ Fiddleback, Allen, Hinderer.....Willimsen, Hawk

People, if someone in the knife world matters, they will be there.

Just a question or comment....but I may be missing something. I see your comment about us people making you work too hard...

But I didn't see additional questions being asked. Any and all of this can be found on Google and that's where I send people.

You left a few off.

Shimirov, Fletcher/ Fiddleback, Allen, Hinderer.....Willimsen, Hawk

People, if someone in the knife world matters, they will be there.

LOL, just kidding!
There's a gun show somewhere every weekend, but only one Blade Show and it's this weekend!

I just listed some tables/booths, because I learned last year that ODT names and real names don't always help you find the right booth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom