• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT Meet n Greet - CMP Park - Saturday Nov 12

Gunanddoglover Gunanddoglover i tried to find a pic of your 'good side' but it appears that you had your back turned on every one. Hmmmm..... (Insert joke here)

image.jpeg

Thanks for everyone who came out....so many good people on ODT! Special thanks to everyone who donated 'stuff' too....we made sure it was all given away before we left.

Hayata Hayata ......you are the man. I had no idea how to pull this thing together, thank you for everything!

I want to say for the 1st time at the CMP i couldn't have asked for better people to be shooting with. today was awesome. I want to sincerely that alleycat alleycat for organizing the event. thanks to Okuma Okuma @Dark Horse Forge @payneed and everyone else that made or donated anything for today.

Thanks to RHelton10 RHelton10 for popping my suppressed cherry...he took it easy on me lol

thanks to Mrs. Rhelton10 RedHotShot RedHotShot for shooting better groups than all of us at all distances of 100-600

Lol.....you're welcome for the donuts and if you ever need some training on shooting, just let me know

Back
Top Bottom