• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT Meet n Greet - CMP Park - Saturday Nov 12

alleycat

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
Cosmoline Junkie
895   0
Reaction score
Join us for our next ODT meet n greet at CMP Talladega Marksmanship park on Saturday November 12!
The facility opens at 9am and we'll have the ODT welcome table set up in the clubhouse parking lot at 8:30. Be sure to stop by and say hello to pick up your swag and name tag before heading out to your lane.

---"ODT Fun Volley" with prizes in the works, details coming soon---

The facility is an amazing place for all skill levels, with lots to do and see. Pistols, rifles ,shotguns...something for everyone. There's electronic scoring, golf carts, many helpful RSOs, and there's so many lanes that you seldom have to wait for anything. There's a nice store operated by Creedmoor at the clubhouse too. You can drive right up to the pistol and 100-yd ranges, or use a golf cart to get to the others.

http://thecmp.org/competitions/talladega-marksmanship-park

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

If we have 10 we'll get a 10% discount and if we have 25 people we'll get a 20%. Kids are half price!

If you can attend post in here and I'll keep a list. Also if you have room to bring others say how many and if you need a ride say so with a general area.

1. alleycat, Ms AC, + 5
2. gunanddoglover, +1
3. Dark Horse Forge
4. TheGman
5. Woodstock
6. BillsCamino
7. Hayata +2
8. Rhelton10
9. RedHotShot
10. chase1
11. Shootin4fun
12. Nate (maybe)
13. will4me +1
14. 10thmountain
15. Whiskers
16. Dakota Port
17. Payned (maybe)
18. Gagunguy
19. DerekB711 (maybe)
20. Imitch
21. Alroot

*****Big thanks to Dark Horse Forge for providing us with a couple of Cerakoted Ozark Trail cups as some of our give away prizes!

*****Another big shout out and thank you to @payneed for the amazing customized shooter name badges!,

***** much appreciation to Wolf Six for the laser etching!

Alleycat, it looks to be a great time, but I cannot attend. Anniversary weekend and the trip is planned. Hopefully, next time.

Happy anniversary JWC! Sorry we will miss you!

I will do my best to be there!

I'm thinking I need to get my commie rifles zeroed now that I have the sight pushers for the 91/30 and M44. All are welcome to borrow/use them! Sight pushers or rifles, I'm easy that way.

I'm thinking we need to have some kind of grudge match in the afternoon...milsurps, cartridges, something like that just for fun.

For bragging rights and all...let me give it some more thought!

Back
Top Bottom