ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 6, 2023 - Cobb County Civic Center

Had an awesome time today and came home content with the goodies I did get! enjoyed putting faces with some of the screen names and conversations with everyone, lots of knowledgeable and personal folks here, glad to be a part of yall!

Hats off to Okuma Okuma Steve and his minions for delivering another outstanding show for the ODT. Like last year; my son, wife and I had a blast. Grace had a good time too!

Always great to see old faces and meet new ones! I may miss someone, but it was a pleasure to see ya'll again. Thanks for making a fat old man happy: Marietta tony Marietta tony , @Triptones , @Gunanddoglover , @6Bones , @OttoMan , palmettomoon palmettomoon , BIKER13 BIKER13 , @Bushwick100 , @traderben , @RATDOG59 , @NoNamePlaced , @kennesaw72 , Just1more Just1more . Sorry if I missed anyone! See you next year if not before.

View attachment 5685645View attachment 5685646View attachment 5685647View attachment 5685648View attachment 5685649View attachment 5685650View attachment 5685651View attachment 5685652View attachment 5685653View attachment 5685654
Great to finally meet you too

This was a great place for the fiance and I to have our weekly date, and besides her getting her first firearm every single person we spoke to had a extremely positive impact on her! Her idea of gun owners and gun ownership have shifted a lot since we started dating and today's experience was the cherry on top!

Thanks for putting this on!

First of all, thanks to OS and team for putting together a GREAT event! I have to say better attendance than the first one. Last year was packing up around 2:30 and this year a good hour after that. What a great community!

Second of all, thanks to all who stopped by and said hello. Love you guys - no homo.

Last, but certainly not least, thanks to those who made purchases! I got rid of a lot of stuff that was just taking up space and I tried to price accordingly.

Saw and participated in some great haggling, which seems to be a lost art. Had a great time. Son did, too.

He was like, dang Dad, I didn't know you knew so many people! I said I was honored to know such fine folks. What a great community!

Dang! You can see my bald spot from this photo...
Thank you man for my purchase

You must have gone by before the show opened... The RULZ changed....
DanKATL makes the rulz.jpg
:)

Back
Top Bottom