Lost Money at ODT show

Hello brothers, if any of you Great folks wants to help this member, I am willing to toss in $50 bucks to start with. And we can make this day to be a memorable day for him, instead of a sad one. Maybe we can send the money to the ODTGS manager and they pass it to him! IDK!!!

I don't think he is lying... For someone to come publicly like this, it's kinda even embarrassing. So, I am willing to help!! :noidea::noidea::nod::nod:

Cash? Buried in a mattress? must be a story behind that ..
Hidden in a piece of furniture.

That cartoon thing where a devil appears on one shoulder and tries to get you to do wrong while an angel pops up on the other to remind you to do good? That's not a cartoon. That's real.

Hello brothers, if any of you Great folks wants to help this member, I am willing to toss in $50 bucks to start with. And we can make this day to be a memorable day for him, instead of a sad one. Maybe we can send the money to the ODTGS manager and they pass it to him! IDK!!!

I don't think he is lying... For someone to come publicly like this, it's kinda even embarrassing. So, I am willing to help!! :noidea::noidea::nod::nod:
Must be nice havin money like that.....LOL

If it is needed or gets rolling, PM me. I'll contribute some of my evil, ill gotten profits to help.

Back
Top Bottom