• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Odd old Avon bottles

dakota port

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
178   0
Reaction score
I was cleaning out my grandmas old curio shelve as my grandfather wants to reclaim it to hold his stuff. Most of the stuff was Walmart snow globes, porcelain figures and home crafts her kids made while they were young. She had a few oddly shaped Avon bottles I can’t figure out where they would be used.

Where do you use two realistic corn shaped bottles and did people actually use these at one point?

image.jpg

I've got some of my dad's old Avon cologne bottles. One's a car and another's an airplane. My little brother has about a dozen different ones. You can only find them in thrift and antique stores now. 70's era, they were very popular

Late 70's, Avon had a product named "Garden Harvest" - some kind of hand lotion.

Edit:

Looks like someone has a "safe queen" bottle out there!

I’ve got an old Avon minuteman bottle for decor in a bathroom, with the old aftershave inside. Packaging/bottles got really uninteresting overtime

we were playing around with an app my son has on his phone , you can take a picture of anything, and Goggle it to
find one selling on the internet. We were checking all the old stuff we have laying around the house.
Works great on baseball cards also.

Back
Top Bottom