• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

October Rimfire Match: Suppressor Prize!

Anything from red dots to scopes are ok.
Yes pistols will need to in a holster to where they Must be secured during some running.
Round count is undetermined as of yet, but I would say 300 or rounds would be a safe bet.
Shooter will be engaging targets from 10-100 yrds.
@ wwboater. No penalty for red dots

Last edited:
Ok everyone. Brian & I went out again to inspect the. 22 Match location.
This is a little update of what some of you may need to know. This will be a multiple stage event, with the course being layout in a loop, up hill, down hill terrain and some moderate brief runs.
You will need a pack once you leave the staging area, this will be for ammo water etc. Safety glasses and hearing pro must be used. Some obstacle will be apart of the course as well. You will multiple high capacity magazines to be able to run the event. This will a fun family orientated event with safety in mind.

Last edited:
400 rounds?

I'm definitely interested but that's like 8 25 rounder 10/22 mags and 20 Ruger Mk II mags...am I missing something? So, by multiple stages we'll be able to reload between stages?

I want to play but may not be able to afford the magazines!

You will have some down time to reload your mags, this will have short multiple stages.
And the rifle to pistol will some of your choice, but one part will be pistol only. If the shooter does not have a pistol we will work with them.
On some sections of the course , it would be in the shooters best interest to use pistol for optimal points.

Will the prizes be based on score, or lottery-style open to all shooters?

The score will be based on the shooters performance. The ability to engage targets at various distance and your hit percentage will all be a factor. The match will lean more towards a tactical senario vs a static one. Accuracy will win!

Back
Top Bottom