• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OCT 3rd Swap Meet.Johns Creek Gun Range 9 am til ----

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to Biker and Chris/Deere Mechanic for high hopes of walking away and going home with a bunch of stuff and money in my pocket. Unfortunately as all the other "swaps" I have been to I went home with lots of stuff , no money and a trip to the ATM...All in all great deals to be had as I figured I saved at least $200 by spending $400 which means I am either ahead $200 ...Lost $600...Broke even or lost $200 , not sure ...oh hell who cares I was sober when I bought it ( not now ) so I know I made out good .
Well of course Deere Mechanic liked my post as he took most of my money .....Great guy and great deals

DEERE_MECHANIC DEERE_MECHANIC always a pleasure doing business with you. Feedback left for our deal. redfish414 redfish414 brother you the man bro. Thanks for the bushnell and rail. @AO3CoxUSN thanks for everything again bro. Maybe i can get a nikon from yoy if you dig up another. BIKER13 BIKER13 thanks for the everyrhing again. geezer geezer thanks for showing off the Colts. And to everyone else I met today.

Nice to meet you Zeek , if you find no use for the scopes you bought I will pay you $1 over what you paid for them so you can still turn a profit .
Geez I only bought two you got all the rest of them to add to your pile . Maybe Bill will have some more. Thanks for the ammo box.
Nice to meet you Zeek , if you find no use for the scopes you bought I will pay you $1 over what you paid for them so you can still turn a profit .
Geez I only bought two you got all of the rest of the good stuff to add to your pile , and thanks for the ammo box. Thanks to Bill @AO3CoxUSN for the scopes before Redfish got all of them.
Thanks to Biker so some 22ammo.

Geez I only bought two you got all the rest of them to add to your pile . Maybe Bill will have some more. Thanks for the ammo box.

Geez I only bought two you got all of the rest of the good stuff to add to your pile , and thanks for the ammo box. Thanks to Bill @AO3CoxUSN for the scopes before Redfish got all of them.
Thanks to Biker so some 22ammo.
Well even tho you elbowed me in the ribs and stomped on my foot to get ahead of me I always respect my elders and will let it slide this time :) Offer above still stands but will raise it another dollar , just trying to be fair:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom