• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OCT 3rd Swap Meet.Johns Creek Gun Range 9 am til ----

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a good time once again. There needs to be more or these across the state. I drove 1 1/2 hours and would do it again. Thanks guys I enjoyed it.

We've tried that before brother.

I don't see why it wouldn't work? I actually wasn't far from today's but due to the weather and some pain I was dealing with I decided not to go. It is an hour and half for me to the johns creek meet and I would be willing to do one in macon too.

C'mon guys, no pics????
Geezer got a pic of the Smith I brought out to show and shoot but not sell. It was way too wet to do anything by underwater photography.

I got stopped the way home and cited for not having a personal flotation device in my truck :fish2:

Last edited:
Sorry I didn't make it....but with the rain coming down this morning, I was doubtful it would even happen. And with a wedding to go to in the afternoon...I wanted to be on my best behavior. ;)

it was a good time, i learned how to improve my giveaway skills more efficiently and funner now so next time I'll be give-away leading machine if need be

i got some ammo cans and some interesting ammo, hope to go to another one that's less moist
I got cigars from Dakota port, ammo and a snub-nose from Biker 13, and a gun bag for my Ruger 44mag, I was there only an hour. I was sick before I got there and wet, but had a good time.

Thanks to Biker and Chris/Deere Mechanic for high hopes of walking away and going home with a bunch of stuff and money in my pocket. Unfortunately as all the other "swaps" I have been to I went home with lots of stuff , no money and a trip to the ATM...All in all great deals to be had as I figured I saved at least $200 by spending $400 which means I am either ahead $200 ...Lost $600...Broke even or lost $200 , not sure ...oh hell who cares I was sober when I bought it ( not now ) so I know I made out good .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom