• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NWSharpshooter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ken Ford, you are despicable! I called you out at a M&G. BTW, why were you at a M&G? Surely you get enough bashing online. Anyway, back to my point. I have received the extremely high total of 3 infractions and the all came from YOU. I believe you are watching my posts to try and find a way to give me another infraction, or worse. Quit following me around. I will not stand for it! Actually, I will not sit for it as I am at my computer, but that is not the issue. All of my infractions have come from you. The fact that I truly deserved them is not the issue, your following me is. Stay away Ken Ford!

Damn you are sensitive. His response was a joke that was not aimed at anyone in particular.
Different than saying "frogman is slow"
If you had bothered reading a little bit further you would have seen that its not about that but rather that when "I was being funny and trying to lighten up this place." in the boiler room it was an infraction but when you guys do it in the general forums its not. In fact you would rather call me out as being overly sensitive or slow then spend one second of your time looking inwards. Christ Dougie even likened those who have repeat infractions to worms and thats ok. I wonder what would happen if I likened another group on here to worms.

Ken Ford, you are despicable! I called you out at a M&G. BTW, why were you at a M&G? Surely you get enough bashing online. Anyway, back to my point. I have received the extremely high total of 3 infractions and the all came from YOU. I believe you are watching my posts to try and find a way to give me another infraction, or worse. Quit following me around. I will not stand for it! Actually, I will not sit for it as I am at my computer, but that is not the issue. All of my infractions have come from you. The fact that I truly deserved them is not the issue, your following me is. Stay away Ken Ford!
:drum:

Can't help it, you have a good looking back..... Strap

Reactions: JWC
This has been entertaining today but no fruit from the discourse yet. Mamas don't let you babies grow up to be drama queens, let em be men with integrity and wisdom. They will be in the minority so they will need to be swift to hear, slow to speak, and slow to wrath. Mods take heart that though imperfect you may be you give your time to babysit these grown males and I salute you.:clap2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom