• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Nontypical Archery in Woodstock

Well I talked to him eariler holy mollie. I'd have to say that guy loves his job. actually told me he didn't have something but could order it but told me where to get it instead if I didn't want to wait amd which one to get. How often does a place do that. I'm going to take it by there and get him to give it a once over.

Well I talked to him eariler holy mollie. I'd have to say that guy loves his job. actually told me he didn't have something but could order it but told me where to get it instead if I didn't want to wait amd which one to get. How often does a place do that. I'm going to take it by there and get him to give it a once over.
yeah he does not have room for a lot of inventory but you are right if he does not have it or can't get it quick he will tell you where you can get it.. And he really is a great guy ... not full of his self like the dude in Canton who will remain nameless but it rhymes with biyatch... lol

I've worked with Randy as his string supplier for not quite a full season, and I will have to say Randy is one of the best. He will take his time and get your rig right

Back
Top Bottom