• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Nontypical Archery in Woodstock, GA

drewga11

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
66   0
Reaction score
Just wanted to give a shout out to a great small business. Nontypical Archery is a one man archery shop run by a man named Randy Cooper. His shop is located in his garage and he is the only employee. I took my bow to him this afternoon just to get it checked out before bow season and I was amazed. Mr. Cooper really knows his business and loves what he does. He looked my bow over very briefly and was able to tell me everything wrong with it and perfectly explained everything. He had me draw my bow to verify my draw length that he had just measured and helped me correct my form. Once my form was corrected it became obvious that my peep sight was too high and my release was to long. Mr. Cooper took the time to explain everything to me in detail and answered all of my questions. I ended up spending almost 2 hours talking with Mr. Cooper about bows and deer hunting and left feeling like I'd just made a new friend. I was amazed by Mr. Cooper's knowledge, personal service, and friendliness. He also seemed to be very humble and repeatedly thanked me for choosing to bring my bow to him. He doesn't keep bows in stock, but he can order them. I'm not sure what bow accessories he keeps in stock normally, but he will order anything you want that he doesn't have and his prices seem to be pretty fair.

Overall, best experience I've ever had with an archery shop. If you are looking for an archery shop on the north side of Atlanta, you need to pay a visit to Nontypical Archery. I believe he is "open" 9-5 Mon-Fri, but since he operates out of his garage it's probably a good idea to call first.

NonTypical Archery
205 Cherokee Springs Way
Woodstock, Ga. 30188
Randy Cooper

Back
Top Bottom