Night on Bald Mountain with TOOL!

H4zY

Default rank <1500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
67   0
Reaction score
Awesome video of the first half of the final animation sequence in Fantasia (1940) featuring "Night on Bald Mountain" Music is TOOL Triad.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought this was a story of you camping on bald mountain with a campers tool or something.
Nope, sorry you have been duped. Maybe I should have prefaced the thread with "not a campers TOOL". You know, a lot of people get the wrong idea when it comes to this media message board and certain topics. No need to feel embarrassed! This song is simply incredible, my favorite of all time. It's beautiful, sublime, raw, powerful, and primal. It has that brutal, savage beat that sounds like an epic battle and overwhelming, with a rhythmic beat that's so simple yet so incredibly beautiful. There is something that blows my mind&#65279; away everytime I listen to this, and another feeling that pushes me to destroy everything around me. Really, this song has a real impact on my subconscious, a real mystical soul. That's why I love TOOL's music, until my last breath.

This is talent, this is TOOL.

Back
Top Bottom