• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

NFALawyers Initial Review of 41P

Has anyone noticed that damn near every procedure/law that they put forth looking to help with "sensible" gun legislation only does it from restricting or making it harder for law abiding citizens from legally exercising their constitutional rights? They consistently and ONLY attack this problem from a singular angle.

Has anyone noticed that damn near every procedure/law that they put forth looking to help with "sensible" gun legislation only does it from restricting or making it harder for law abiding citizens from legally exercising their constitutional rights? They consistently and ONLY attack this problem from a singular angle.
Yes I have known this is a problem. I've always said that they r always trying to implement laws to "help" firearms from getting into the wrong hands and try and reduce crime that involve firearms. However seems like all they do is make it HARDER on law abiding citizens. Seems like they forget criminals don't give a damn! I hate to think it's a ploy to disarm civilians in the USA.

Isn't the pledge 500 million to metal health and hundreds of new atf/fbi folks a different angle?

However don't those items have to be funded or approved by congress?

Isn't the pledge 500 million to metal health and hundreds of new atf/fbi folks a different angle?

However don't those items have to be funded or approved by congress?
Theres already a question pertaining to mental health on the 4473 I believe. What else can they do besides require a Dr to declare if someone is mentally fit or not to own a firearm. Maybe instead of "slap on the wrist" type punishment when a perpetrator gets caught using a firearm in a criminalistic act, they should stiffen the consequences.

Back
Top Bottom