NFA: How many 'tax stamps" do you have?

NFA: How many 'tax stamps" do you have? (now or on the way)

Votes: 10 13.3%

Votes: 11 14.7%

Votes: 4 5.3%

Votes: 1 1.3%

Votes: 2 2.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 20+

Votes: 6 8.0%

• Total voters
This poll CORRECTLY does not have an option for "none" because it wouldn't be statistically accurate.
People who don't own a single NFA device are unlikely to even be reading this forum within the ODT site, and they're unlikely to participate in any poll.
Limiting the poll to people who have one or more stamps, or who have actually applied and are waiting for their forms to be approved, means the poll will be more accurate.
That being said, who's got 20+ stamps? Is that FPS Russia guy a chatter here???

This poll CORRECTLY does not have an option for "none" because it wouldn't be statistically accurate.
People who don't own a single NFA device are unlikely to even be reading this forum within the ODT site, and they're unlikely to participate in any poll.
Limiting the poll to people who have one or more stamps, or who have actually applied and are waiting for their forms to be approved, means the poll will be more accurate.
That being said, who's got 20+ stamps? Is that FPS Russia guy a chatter here???

I thought nws or soviet might come close but they said no. So either people are just playing or don't want to say.

That being said, who's got 20+ stamps? Is that FPS Russia guy a chatter here???[/QUOTE]

:spy:

I thought nws or soviet might come close but they said no. So either people are just playing or don't want to say.
OPSEC. I voted, but I'm not going to divulge the list. I'm in the double digits though just with stuff I own. Have two things pending. One probably won't happen though. Have one more I need built as well.

Back
Top Bottom