• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Next gun purchase advice...

No thoughts on caracal so far... Seen one up for trade, but looking for more info is spotty so far. Saw a great write up in Recoil magazine about it, anyone handle one?

p09 is pretty big isn't it? I do love the capacity... How was the weight on it fully loaded? size comparable to a glock 17?

A tad bigger in a good way. I'm a big guy 6 foot 6 330# I could probably ccw a mossy 500. But it was a nice ccw. Get a good iwb holster. I got one from shtf gear on amazon. Dead accurate. Feels great in the hand . The balance of the cz is awesome as well. I also choose the cz because I just don't like strikers bit that's just personal preference
But I gave up all my semi autos.

I now ccw my 327 night guard. 8 rounds of 357 magnum goodness. Nice size n frame light weight and accurate.

Last edited:
I didn't see this mentioned, but with my G26, I usually carry with the stock 10 round mags with a pinky extension. But sometimes I carry and shoot using G19 15 round mags with sleeve grip extensions. That gives me a G19 sized grip on a G26 frame.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

I didn't see this mentioned, but with my G26, I usually carry with the stock 10 round mags with a pinky extension. But sometimes I carry and shoot using G19 15 round mags with sleeve grip extensions. That gives me a G19 sized grip on a G26 frame.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:
I was considering this a bit, but I think I'd rather go with a longer slide, maybe a 17 slide with a 19 frame, or a nice grip reduction. But there again, I'd be modding the hell out of it. Which I enjoy, but resale would be garbage...

Back
Top Bottom