• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Next 9mm Pistol - Suggestions?

I've been impressed with both the Staccato P and XC that I've had a chance to run. If they tickle your fancy and budget allows, party on. 🤙

I'll also sing the praises of the hammer-fired CZ lineup. I have no time behind their striker-fired offerings so cannot speak to them personally, but I've heard nothing but good things. I currently have a Shadow 2, Shadow 2 Compact, and SP-01 Tactical, all of which are phenomenal. I've previously had a P-01, P-01 Omega, SP-01, P-09, and P-07. All also phenomenal.

One of the Wilson or LTT variants of a Beretta 92 series is also worthy of strong consideration. I hated the M9 coming out of the Corps, but gave an M9A4 a chance and it was good to go.

The 1911 is my admitted favorite platform solely because of nostalgia, but if you opt to steer clear I completely understand. Even the best of modern 1911s are equalled or bested by far more attainable platforms. Dan Wesson is an excellent hop-in point for the platform.

You're in a good position with a good problem. Have fun with it and follow your heart, as whatever you buy certainly won't be your last. 😁

20240420_100322.jpg
20230929_113350.jpg

Back
Top Bottom