• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Zealand Soldiers funeral. These guys know how to give a send-off.

Saw the chant a number of times at the Polynesian Cultural Center. In person sends chills up your spine. Imagine sailing the South Pacific and meeting up with a war party. Cannibals so they say.... Full tattooed bodies .. huge spears and fighting clubs....

[video=youtube_share;ZwfzGrYshFU]http://youtu.be/ZwfzGrYshFU[/video]

Last edited:
Saw the chant a number of times at the Polynesian Cultural Center. In person sends chills up your spine. Imagine sailing the South Pacific and meeting up with a war party. Cannibals so they say.... Full tattooed bodies .. huge spears and fighting clubs....

Beat me too it. Sounds very much like a Samoan battle chant.

I was in New Zealand earlier this year and was told by many that veterans are very respected and treated well for life after their service.
Much different than how veterans are treated here in America.
Cool video btw!

I was in New Zealand earlier this year and was told by many that veterans are very respected and treated well for life after their service.
Much different than how veterans are treated here in America.
Cool video btw!

You said it best man! It's a sad plight when have a congress that considers cutting the benefits for those who sacrifice so much ahead of cutting their own. Sad indeed... and shameful
Now what kind of jobs can I get in New Zealand? American South cultural ambassador?

I think they just wanted to make damn sure he was dead. If he was just asleep in that car he woulda had a heart attack on the spot!

Back
Top Bottom