• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New UFO Footage From Denver.

Meh. Not impressed. Could be anything. Also, if they can predict when it happens and know where they are coming from, why not set a camera up there?

Jesse Ventura knows what he is talking about. LOL. It is Space time travel. I'm gonna start paying more attention to him and wearing my hat whenever I'm at home.

Meh. Not impressed. Could be anything. Also, if they can predict when it happens and know where they are coming from, why not set a camera up there?

They did exactly that...did you watch it all?
The news station set their own camera up the next day in the same spot and got the same UFO.

They did exactly that...did you watch it all?
The news station set their own camera up the next day in the same spot and got the same UFO.

They set the camera at the same location as the first one. They also said the guy that took the first video thought he knew where they were coming from and landing again and that is not where the video was taken from. Why didn't they go to where the guy said they were coming from? That would seem to be a very logical step in investigating the phenomenon......unless they thought they might just actually solve it and then there would be no story to report. All they did was show a sat photo of the area.

Back
Top Bottom