• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Trader tag??

Thank You gentlemen and ladies for all of you support and input.....

Just to flesh this quick thread out.....

You know when you might be a little tippled, sometimes late in the morning, and you feel you just don't have anyone to relate to.....

So maybe you jump on a solid/specific forum and just put up a thread that you know is GUARANTEED to piss a bunch of real engineers and armchair experts off..

so maybe this forum "mcarthur brown"/" enos" / "pick one that actually has real technicians with actual adults with skills.......

.....Maybe you might have to pull out a note pad to work out barrel harmonics math because you started some **** about sabot rounds and now you have to prove it to an Swedish engineer with 2 phds..... who also sent his dissertation to your mailbox....

Moral of story:
"sometimes this is just fun to talk to people who get it....but don't pick fights with triple phd s on ballistics when you are drunk"

but man that thread went on for a week + hahahahha

good times

Nope, I really have been around that long+....just never engaged outside of purchases

But thank you for welcoming me in...quite frankly I did not realize it was so tight knit.

But thanks again everyone, here's me trying to make a small measure

Nope, I really have been around that long+....just never engaged outside of purchases

But thank you for welcoming me in...quite frankly I did not realize it was so tight knit.

But thanks again everyone, here's me trying to make a small measure
and you have NO feedback

Apparently you can't give/receive feedback until you have posted public at least 5 times.
Which I just accomplished.

I have only dealt with people directly via PM or direct contact information.

Anyway, Lesson learned

Apparently you can't give/receive feedback until you have posted public at least 5 times.
Which I just accomplished.

I have only dealt with people directly via PM or direct contact information.

Anyway, Lesson learned

Hahaha what the hamster did i just read. :lol:

You can leave feedback any time my dude

Back
Top Bottom