• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New to the prepping game

Where's everybody bugging out to ?
My first thought is preparation to shelter in place as I don’t have a location to “bug out”. I worry about food, water and shelter currently...not running away from a threat...is that not the way to think?
Get a small filtrated pool. My swimming pool will be my water source and this I will defend

Consider this approach.

https://www.thebugoutbagguide.com/gray-man-theory/#:~:text=The gray man theory as,before or during an emergency.&text=Disappearing into a crowd is an extremely useful survival skill.

Personally I stay very low profile. No gun stickers, Gadsen flags, etc. Consider driving a hybrid with a Coexist sticker (haha). Only post pictures of dogs on Facebook, Instagram etc.
If you're trying to stay low key probably staying off social media would be a good idea

If you're trying to stay low key probably staying off social media would be a good idea

I stopped putting my life on social media probably two years ago...I just got tired of the whole "look at my perfect life" when we all know everyone has their problems...I also stopped checking it for the most part...maybe every once in a blue moon I will take a look, but rarely.

Get a small filtrated pool. My swimming pool will be my water source and this I will defend
giphy (2).gif

Some for bugging out or get home bag. We can and smoke our own foods.

I’m not that advanced yet lol. My current approach being so new to the game is buying “real” foods here and there that have a long shelf life (a few years)...and some stuff we eat now that doesn’t have quite as long.

I’m keeping track of my inventory and the expiration dates so we can pull it and use it versus it expiring and then replacing my inventory with a fresher item.

Back
Top Bottom