• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New to Reloading, How do I find Components?

If you reload 9 MM or 5.56 for AR15's, PM me, and I can set somebody new up with bullets, primers, brass, & powder at reasonable price. This is meant for new reloaders, I want to help the newer people out.

Thanks for the powder deal......but,, do i still qualify?
I am technically still a virgin......but something is poking... @mrdrhumphreys hooked me up on the Dillon (GREAT customer service)

20201231_051034.jpg

Can't offer anything except this pic. 9mm before & after from gabrass

Attachments

• IMG_20210101_071558.jpg
    IMG_20210101_071558.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 30
I’m trying to hunt down a single stage too for bullet pulling or decapping prior to cleaning and things like that. I was looking at the Lee Precision presses. Any suggestions?
See if you can find a LEE APP kit. I got mine from Midway USA for like $80. I use one for all my bullet pulls and depriming. Never deprime on my DIllon. Too much gunk to clean from resizing die and primer system. I can literally deprime 1000-1500 9mm/45acp case an hour thru to APP with the case feed system with 4 tubes. I use a Hornady resize/deprime die in mine. Have to lube cases or they get stuck from time to time. Just thrown them back in the tumbler for 30 mins and they're good to go. Will switch out to a Dillon resizer when they become available again. ( At normal prices) IF you get the handle upgrade you have room for the bullet puller. Mid-South has them. Std handle doesn't have the room. I use mine every week.

Lee turrets have their place. But to have a press you can get down on and not break it's got to be cast iron.

I have to say you're probably right. A relative gave me a 3 station Lee when I was just learning. I stuck 30-06 dies in it without enough lube and broke the handle right away. I kept all the turrets and just got hold of another old 3 station. It didn't have the T shaped primer arm, another $50 and the plastic gear was stripped. It's all in good condition now and I don't do anything but small straight wall pistol on it. Taking it easy and not rushing the plastic spur gear lasts a long time and it works well.

One more thing. I do give the top of the turret at the cutouts a tiny drop of case lube. I think it makes it easier on the plastic gear.

Back
Top Bottom