• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New to area, need recommendations

Thank you all for the feedback! Looks like there are definitely more than a few options for quality work here in GA!

Gunsmiths, especially good gunsmiths, were few and far between back where I moved from (at least in the area I was in), so if I needed someone other than assembly work, which I’d do myself, I’d send it out.

I’m no Dave Wilson, but can do most anything that needs to be done on the AR platform. This includes chopping/threading barrels, pinning gas blocks, opening up gas ports, pin & welds, etc.

I’m the Armorer at TruPrep in Marietta.
Ok cool...I moved here only about 3 months ago but I’ve stopped by Tru Prep once or twice. I’d love to bring in some projects I’ve been working on and see if you can help me out and also pick your brain! I’m always trying to learn!

Ok cool...I moved here only about 3 months ago but I’ve stopped by Tru Prep once or twice. I’d love to bring in some projects I’ve been working on and see if you can help me out and also pick your brain! I’m always trying to learn!

If you come in, ask for Shep!

Funny you should say that...I’m very interested in starting a custom bolt gun, would love to have my own platform for long range/precision shooting...thinking 6.5cm

I'm more of your guy if you need a parts kit built, especially belt fed guns. Anything that requires rewelding receivers. Aks, mg42/m53, pkm, pps43, fal, stens, Dpm/28, m240, 1919, M2, rpd, cetme/G3/mp5 ect ect. The unique stuff is more what I do.

I’m no Dave Wilson, but can do most anything that needs to be done on the AR platform. This includes chopping/threading barrels, pinning gas blocks, opening up gas ports, pin & welds, etc.

I’m the Armorer at TruPrep in Marietta.
He built my AR and I couldn't be more pleased! He knows his stuff!

Back
Top Bottom