• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Slide Fire/ Bump Stock Listing Rules

Here's an easy chart that explains ODT pricing.
FB_IMG_1507609109487.jpg

Just curious if anyone here has actually bought any of these since? Are people really that stoopid?

Yes and yes. Like the confederate flags and the AR15s, magazines and ammo people lose their mind and feel they need to rush out and buy something because it might be gone soon. Then after everything blows over and they forgot about that $700 stock they bought at the height of the panic they post it up here for $600 because, "my loss is your gain", it sits for weeks and we are all forced to click past that useless ad. You still on occasion see an ad here for a $1,000 DPMS or case of ammo for $500 from idiots trying to recoup their loss. While I do not see a use for bump stocks personally, I do not believe they are going anywhere either. It has been a week and we still don't know WTF happened but the left is trying to use the momentum of fear just like they did after the SC shooting, and just like they did after Sandy Hook. They were unsuccessful then, they will be unsuccessful now but please don't let that slow yall all down. Everybody panic!

Supply and demand . A transferable sten costs $5,000+ . It should be made of 24K gold at that price . It's not . You pay that for the piece of paper. The supply of legally registered sten guns is limited .

So ... the seller can name whatever price he likes . That is what makes America great. The fact I can choose what to sell it for and the public can choose to buy it or don't . Simple concept.

The term "price gouging " is thrown around by angry people who just don't have the currency and/or desire to do whatever it takes to accomplish a goal. It's easier for them to cry foul.
good-answer-i-like-the-way-you-think.jpg

I guess these people dont know you can "build" your own for free. Pretty soon this new HR3999 will essentially ban all semi auto's and then they'll come after anything that auto feeds from a magazine

Back
Top Bottom