• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Public Range in East GA

🎃
🔫
North Georgia Wildlands Club Halloween Shoot: Saturday, October 28th!
🔫
🎃

Get ready for a spooktacular event at North Georgia Wildlands Club! Join us this Saturday, October 28th, for a Halloween Shoot like no other. Embrace the thrill of the season as we transform our 900-yard rifle range into a pumpkin-palooza!
👻
Event Highlights:
👻

🎯
Pumpkin Pandemonium: Take aim at pumpkins scattered across our firing ranges! Test your marksmanship skills as you blast away at these ghoulish targets.
🌽
Bring Your Own Organic Targets: Have other organic items you'd like to see go splat? Bring your own and let your imagination run wild! Whether it's watermelons, gourds, or even squishy tomatoes, the choice is yours!
🎟️
Entry Details:
🎟️

Date: Saturday, October 28th
Time: 10 AM to 7 PM
Location: North Georgia Wildlands Club, [1549 Veterans drive , Danielsville GA ]
Don't miss this thrilling Halloween event at North Georgia Wildlands Club! Whether you're a seasoned shooter or a first-timer, there's something for everyone. So grab your gear, gather your friends and family, and join us for a hauntingly good time.
Nice! Hoping work doesn’t call me in!

Simple questions... Any steel at closer (25, 50 yds... then out to 100 lets say) for closer Winchester Lever Timber Carbine (444Marlin) and my 1927-A1 Thompson semi-auto? And the other being for steel, you prefer shooters to bring white/yellow/black spray along? (TIA.... looking forward to it, Hopefully this weekend with wifey unit who loves to shoot) ;-)
They did not mind when I brought a .50 I just used their wood target stands. Steel there is really nice and marked out well at ranges, as long as you are safe they were really laid back.

The 200 and the 400 are looking festive ! Come on out this Saturday and shoot some pumpkins with us

Attachments

• 400 yards.jpg
    400 yards.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 43
Howdy fellas,

We are pleased to announce the start of Friday Night Lights at North Georgia Wildlands Club starting Nov 10.

This will be a dedicated time for folks to come out and shoot in low/no light environments with white lights, thermals and NVG.

We do have to require the use of silencers on all rifles for the sake of our neighbors.

Attachments

• friday night lights.jpg
    friday night lights.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 37
BTW... We did make it out a few weeks back. Brought the Win Model94 AE in .444 and Thompson 1927-A1 (semi). Had a GREAT time down at another shooting area down low to far right. WE WILL BE BACK FOR SURE.

Valued Members,
In observance of Thanksgiving Day, we wish to inform you that the shooting range will be closed Friday November 24th through Sunday November 26th. This closure allows our dedicated staff members to spend valuable time with their families and loved ones during this special occasion.
We apologize for any inconvenience but assure you that normal operations will resume Friday, December 1st.

Attachments

• turkey-pilgirm-in-autumn-leaves.png
    turkey-pilgirm-in-autumn-leaves.png
    103.8 KB · Views: 25
Back
Top Bottom