• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New NRA vp?

Hadn't realized but zero shock to hear Ollie was implicated as well. :tsk:
Jr. Doesn't need to have any qualifications. If just the thought gets the Bloomberg mouthpieces that spun up, he's got my vote.
Reality says that's a full time job. Not sure why he'd take that big of a cut in pay.

Hadn't realized but zero shock to hear Ollie was implicated as well. :tsk:
Jr. Doesn't need to have any qualifications. If just the thought gets the Bloomberg mouthpieces that spun up, he's got my vote.
Reality says that's a full time job. Not sure why he'd take that big of a cut in pay.

Lol, that family doesn't need the cash.. maybe it would be a platform for his future potus run?

to little to late. After the other garbage going on and the way all the sheeple just laid down for the election should tell us everything we need to know...

Maybe not. Just like the potus changes can be made for the better. Remember how Obama had everything messed up? Trump came in and had the country running better. It could happen in the nra also.

Maybe not. Just like the potus changes can be made for the better. Remember how Obama had everything messed up? Trump came in and had the country running better. It could happen in the nra also.
That would be my sincere hope. The corruption in the org runs deep though and it will be a hell of a job rooting any of it out.

Back
Top Bottom