• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Member Robbed At Gun Point

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the most fantastic story I've ever heard! Why didn't you just jump out and cap the f'er that shot you. I just assume you was carrying since you said you felt everyone should have a gun now? Welcome to odt. LOL!

Thanks again guys for all the support. I have taken some classes and intend to learn and train as much as I can.

Here is the crazy part to this story...

A month after being shot, I take one of our company trucks to the gas station a block away from where I was shot. After pumping gas I get into the truck and get ready to pull off. As i am pulling off, A black male walks right in front of the truck and looks in my direction, I look directly into his eyes and watch him walk in to the gas station.

I immediately start shaking while my mind tries to cope with what I just saw. As soon as I looked into his eyes I knew that this was the man that shot me just a month ago, No doubt in my mind. While i am sitting in the truck shaking in fear so many thoughts run through my head, should I confront him? should I call the cops? what if he's carrying the gun he shot me with? what should I do????

As I am siting in the truck watching him from the outside of the store I decide to call the police knowing that he will be long gone by the time they show up. I then call my friend and let him know whats going on, Luckily as the guy leaves the store my friend pulls up and follows him down the street and sees him enter a house.

40 minutes pass by when finally a cop arrives at the gas station. I inform the police officer what happened and which house the guy went into. Unfortunately the cop tells me there is nothing he can do because the crime did not happen in his jurisdiction and drives off.

Later that day, I contact my detectives and explained everything that had happened that day. One week later the detectives come to my place of work with a paper that had about 10-15 mug shots of different men on it and asked me to point out the person that shot me. It takes less than a second to point him out. about a month or two later, I get a call saying that the US Marshals picked the guy up late last night near the same gas station.

They charge him with aggravated assault, aggravated battery, armed robbery, felon in possession of a firearm while committing a crime, and possession with marijuana with intent to distribute. Unfortunately they only give him four years :confused:

View attachment 257000

what is this low rent mother ****ers name?

only 4 years? wow talk about bullsit

Thanks again guys for all the support. I have taken some classes and intend to learn and train as much as I can.

Here is the crazy part to this story...

A month after being shot, I take one of our company trucks to the gas station a block away from where I was shot. After pumping gas I get into the truck and get ready to pull off. As i am pulling off, A black male walks right in front of the truck and looks in my direction, I look directly into his eyes and watch him walk in to the gas station.

I immediately start shaking while my mind tries to cope with what I just saw. As soon as I looked into his eyes I knew that this was the man that shot me just a month ago, No doubt in my mind. While i am sitting in the truck shaking in fear so many thoughts run through my head, should I confront him? should I call the cops? what if he's carrying the gun he shot me with? what should I do????

As I am siting in the truck watching him from the outside of the store I decide to call the police knowing that he will be long gone by the time they show up. I then call my friend and let him know whats going on, Luckily as the guy leaves the store my friend pulls up and follows him down the street and sees him enter a house.

40 minutes pass by when finally a cop arrives at the gas station. I inform the police officer what happened and which house the guy went into. Unfortunately the cop tells me there is nothing he can do because the crime did not happen in his jurisdiction and drives off.

Later that day, I contact my detectives and explained everything that had happened that day. One week later the detectives come to my place of work with a paper that had about 10-15 mug shots of different men on it and asked me to point out the person that shot me. It takes less than a second to point him out. about a month or two later, I get a call saying that the US Marshals picked the guy up late last night near the same gas station.

They charge him with aggravated assault, aggravated battery, armed robbery, felon in possession of a firearm while committing a crime, and possession with marijuana with intent to distribute. Unfortunately they only give him four years :confused:

View attachment 257000
4 years ain't squat, wonder if he will see parole in 2. This is F'ed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom