New Member Robbed At Gun Point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machado

Default rank <5 posts
New to The Trader!
3   0
Reaction score
Hi, I stumbled upon this great forum not too long ago while researching about concealed and carry here in Georgia and have been lurking ever since. I have never been into guns and never thought I would own or even need one. Sometimes ****ty things have to happen to you to open your eyes and see that the world isn't the fairy tale you think it is.

Long story short,

My car wouldn't start one morning so I decided to just take MARTA to our East Point warehouse. I got off the train and about a few blocks away from work is when some thug came up behind me and tried to rob me, I fought back and he shot me in the abdomen and the bullet fractured my pelvis.

I used to look at guns differently, but since this happened, I think everyone should carry a gun on them at all times to protect themselves from people like the one I dealt with. You just never know when someone is going to try and take your life.

178749_261920293937225_2139402780_o.jpg

Wow ! Helluva first post ! I hope recovery is going good...amazing how that projectile didn't deform any at all when it hit the bone. :pop2:

Buy, carry, train and defend your life at all cost....The crack heads in Hapeville do and live and breath to support their thuggish life style! Welcome to the Trader. God's Speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom