• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Member Robbed At Gun Point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Damn glad you are o.k. and sorry as hell to hear that it took a scumbag to open your eyes. The truth is: scumbags are everywhere AND LOOK FOR EASY PREY! Welcome to the brotherhood of good guys!

Thanks guys! I have fully recovered from this incident and have no problems running or walking any more. They decided to just leave the bullet in me, they said it would cause more harm trying to dig it out.

I was shot with a .38 revolver that was stolen out of Mexico. I am proud to say that I carry concealed every day and have purchased a few guns from this forum.

Last edited:
Thanks guy! I have fully recovered from this incident and have no problems running or walking any more. They decided to just leave the bullet in me, they said it would cause more harm trying to dig it out.

I was shot with a .38 revolver that was stolen out of Mexico. I am proud to say that I carry concealed every day and have purchased a few guns from this forum.

Welcome. Glad you are OK. Just a reminder, if you have purchased anything on here please leave the member that you bought from some feedback. Feedback is how the ODT rates it's members on their deals.

Thanks guys! I have fully recovered from this incident and have no problems running or walking any more. They decided to just leave the bullet in me, they said it would cause more harm trying to dig it out.

Man....that's awesome( recovery). I am glad to hear that.....so easy to mess up something that would give you trouble for life... When did it happen?

Im tring to explain and stress to my wife about the part where you said lifes not a ferry tale.a guy that use to live down the road shot me in the leg with a Sig 22lr went in and back out my foot into my old work boot! I whipped his ass & he know currently being prosecuted.I carry a pistol or two every were know days something like that will never happen again & if it does they know I been there.welcome to ODT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom