• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New knife

Lol. I think we get it....... equal parts asinine and arrogant as a marketing strategy.........
You're definitely getting comments in your thread, but like I said, you're absolutely leaving lasting impressions with folks.
I mean seriously, we can have a thousand posts thread about $400 custom made pocket survival kits here. Getting comments isn't really that impressive, especially when you have goad folks by a false sense of superior product, coupled with a dash of "you can't afford this anyway"
So, what's your "non-dealer" screen name ?
You think because I post a custom knife I assume you personally can’t buy? Or haters can’t buy?

It’s one of two ways.

You are interested or not.

Everyone that has touched the knife and sheath have lined up. I posted some pictures to hopefully get some people on the forum lined up. My job is done. I’m not trying to prove anything to anybody I don’t care what your opinion of me is because it’s not my job to impress you.

Enjoy whatever thrill you get judging people like the rest.

Don’t care.

Badass lifetime warranty handmade piece of art.

That is all.

You no like?

You no buy!

Less people in line for me. Like I said I’m not making any money.

You can Have your opinion on the way that I swing it but if you look at the very beginning post it’s very simple and very benign.

Lol

And for the record, it IS a good looking knife, with nice leather work on the sheath........and everyone knows quality custom work isn't cheap.
It's you that kept me from inquiring further about it. Not the knife itself.
I kinda hope you're just trolling or drunk posting, and not really this insufferable in real life.

This thread has done exactly what I wanted to do.
looks like making a bunch of folks realize they probably won’t buy from you - BTW , I was serious when I said it was nice.
But with that attitude and price, I doubt you will sell a lot on this forum.….but you probably don’t need our biz anyhow.
Good luck

Anyway no it’s not like I am a middleman that is making money. Me and many others have purchased from him and are on a mission to spread the love in a certain way. He runs off of trust unlike many people in the world today. He takes custom orders and does not charge anybody until they take delivery. I am not going to extend that trust on Joe Bob. It’s just like the vetting here w feedback.

No I don’t receive any money but this man will be creating a custom knife and your custom sheath through his affiliate -on trust.

It’s very easy for people to try to think that someone like me is trying to do something negative when in reality I’m just trying to help the original artist.

Don’t worry people that cannot follow instructions probably wouldn’t be able to buy a knife anyway.

Like I said if anybody is interested, you name the dimascus he can make it. I am in line for a $1500 mammoth tooth holographic Damascus Bowie knife.

If anyone is interested in solid handmade manufacture and not crap from a factory- pm me.

My offer still stands.

* I am the first line of his vetting process.

Sorry if your feeling are hurt
How does it help the original artist when you respond to a legitimate question like a smartA$$?

Just what will this knife do that well sharpened factory crap will not.

The knife shown may be layered steel of some sort, but it is not Damascus

And for the record, it IS a good looking knife, with nice leather work on the sheath........and everyone knows quality custom work isn't cheap.
It's you that kept me from inquiring further about it. Not the knife itself.
I kinda hope you're just trolling or drunk posting, and not really this insufferable in real life.
It’s ok.

People will find a way to hate on EVERYTHING.

No biggie.

Truth hurts? I mean what else.

Like I said before the hate- if you don’t like then move on.

It’s hard.

It’s ok to call me an asshole too.

At least I’m honest!

What do YOU WANT?

Me to left EVEYONE have his info being slammed? Me to flood him w boomers expecting the $40 Keyshawn price?

What would YOU do?

Do you know his overti e schedule? People calling him at 2 am? 4am?

5:49 when the boomers “ go to dennys”

You can judge bro.

It’s cool.

Everyone here and on GD ( ar15.com) knows best

No matter what people are going to hate find a way to be negative etc. etc. I didn’t start any of that. I was honest and upfront about how busy he is and he has a list waiting. If you don’t like it whatever.

Have a great day.

It’s ok.

People will find a way to hate on EVERYTHING.

No biggie.

Truth hurts? I mean what else.

Like I said before the hate- if you don’t like then move on.

It’s hard.

It’s ok to call me an asshole too.

At least I’m honest!

What do YOU WANT?

Me to left EVEYONE have his info being slammed? Me to flood him w boomers expecting the $40 Keyshawn price?

What would YOU do?

Do you know his overti e schedule? People calling him at 2 am? 4am?

5:49 when the boomers “ go to dennys”

You can judge bro.

It’s cool.

Everyone here and on GD ( ar15.com) knows best
He asked who the artist was and you got high and mighty. No one asked for a phone number.
No one asked to contact him. You decided to get fussy and run your mouth because your "instructions" weren't followed.

No wonder the kids wouldn't say thanks for your candy. Couldn't imagine having to deal with you in real life.

Thread 'Stupid to me: down and out….' https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/stupid-to-me-down-and-out….2949857/

Back
Top Bottom