• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Georgians...

I was out on the road yesterday, traveling around central Georgia for work and was absolutely astounded at the number of out of state tags i witnessed... I lost count of the number from Illinois, but there were also quite a few from California, NY and NJ...

Any body else notice an above average number of out of state tags on our streets?

I travel the state for work. Every. Damn. Day. I see the same thing. I truly think our state and way off life will suffer with this invasion of fools.

Some of those folks, like me, are coming home. In the brave new world of "work from anywhere" I'd rather sit in the sunshine than the awful grey of the midworst where my employer is.

Tennessee is even worse I was talking to a realtor in Nashville he said people from places like Portland and L,A have been buying houses without even seeing them in person People are moving to the south in groves

Doesn't each State make it's own laws about residency and don't you have to be a legal resident to vote in a state election?

Time for what's left of Conservative controled State legislatures to get to work changing some laws.

Back
Top Bottom