• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Georgians...

SMLEshooter

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
92   0
Reaction score
I was out on the road yesterday, traveling around central Georgia for work and was absolutely astounded at the number of out of state tags i witnessed... I lost count of the number from Illinois, but there were also quite a few from California, NY and NJ...

Any body else notice an above average number of out of state tags on our streets?

I was out on the road yesterday, traveling around central Georgia for work and was absolutely astounded at the number of out of state tags i witnessed... I lost count of the number from Illinois, but there were also quite a few from California, NY and NJ...

Any body else notice an above average number of out of state tags on our streets?
I travel all over ga for work and I’ve noticed it too. Especially NY. There’s so many now...

With it being the holiday season, they'll be alot of visitors/folks passing thru.

But, yeah, there's alot of people bailing on their Democrat hell hole home states in favor of jobs and better opportunities. Problem is, they don't ditch the very mindset they're trying to leave behind. They'll vote for the same crap that made them flee their home states.

Georgia will be the same as what they left behind within 10 years.

Back
Top Bottom