• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

New 'G.I. Joe: Retaliation'

Bioshock

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Fellow Traveler
85   0
Reaction score
I will give you two reasons why I think this movie will suck.
Bruce Willis, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.

But heres the release date:June 29

The Rock did a pretty fair job with his part in "Fast 5", and Willis is about the only action actor that hasn't completely lost his marbles, well, that we know about anyhow. I'll let ya'll test the waters with the movie though, I ain't much of a movie go'er.

Nick T

I will give you two reasons why I think this movie will suck.
Bruce Willis, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.

But heres the release date:June 29

I would give those two reasons as to why it would be good! I've enjoyed all the action movies I've seen with the rock, and Bruce Willis is the man!

The rock was great in the run down and walking tall. He was AWFUL in fast 5. But I have lives everything Bruce Willis has done. RED was a great movie

Is it going to be a true to life accurate military flick? Absolutely not .... it's not meant to be .... but will it likely be a good action flick with decent acting with those two in it? I bet it will.

Dwayne has zero acting skills,unless you count the people eye-brow arch.
Bruce has about one character he plays in ALL his movies.

This movie will fall short of the first one.

Judging a movie is such an opinion based thing.

This movie will make 400 million, yet some will call it a flop, but only because they don't lke the guys.

1st one was great, I expect the 2nd to be the same.

Rock was good in Walking Tall and Faster. Grid Iron Gang

One last point. Keanu Reeves and Arnold have less acting talent than Rock, yet both are loved.

I would give those two reasons as to why it would be good! I've enjoyed all the action movies I've seen with the rock, and Bruce Willis is the man!

Who knew you had good taste? ;) I'll be in the theater watching the first week.

Dwayne has zero acting skills,unless you count the people eye-brow arch.
Bruce has about one character he plays in ALL his movies.

This movie will fall short of the first one.

Don't quit your day job. Or maybe do. In typical film critic tradition you clearly have no clue. The Rock kicked ass in The Rundown and walking tall. The Scorpion King was a fun movie too. He did a great job making the transition to acting.

And your opinion of Bruce Willis clearly marks you as a budding future film critic. Bruce Willis has played so many different types of character in such a range that you should be embarrassed for even venturing an opinion. Sure, he is the quintessential anti-hero, common man in uncommon situations with the John McClane persona but his other movies from 6th Sense, The Kid and The Color of Night allowed him to portray a variety of characters. So, you might wanna get off the man's back. Besides, I think you might want to rethink spitting on the abilities of a man who has made over 200 million dollars based on his talent and the name he built for himself. Not like some 2nd generation actors. His father was a GI stationed in Germany when he was born. He is a conservative and if you think being a conservative in Hollywood and still getting jobs is easy, try counting the working conservative actors.

Back
Top Bottom