• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New from NY...Can you spell S.A.F.E. Act?

I thought I'd heard the last of the so called S.A.F.E. act when I moved here. Upstate needs to secede from the city. Have they started talking about taxing ammo by the round yet or is that just a Ct. thing?

You guys are cracking me up.... Damn I miss the south sometimes. You’re all invited of course. I have to warn you in advance though, we'll all be getting arrested for what I am certain are a whole list of infractions... I think drinking a beer while watching someone else shoot is now considered an act of “Domestic Terrorism” in New York State. But it doesn’t matter because no one goes to jail anymore...they passed a law a few months back where basically everyone is ROR’d. I’m not kidding. I forget what it’s called but even pedophiles are simply arrested, booked, arraigned and ROR’d until their court date. **** is crazy... As for those NY compliant AR’s, and all the rest of the “assault weapons”, they’ll be coming for them sooner than later. As a good law abiding citizen and resident of the great state of New York, I have plenty registered and will gladly hand them over. What do I care.....can anyone else here spell ADpercent lol..

Back
Top Bottom