New evidence that excercise will NOT help with weight loss

Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder. But, I won't "Be holdin'" DAT no time soon. Fo Sho!
Don't get in my way....I'll go 1st...looks like she be eating good...I'll be stuffed tonite...
Ok, no need to fight over her u guys! Plenty to go around! Lmfao!

That's just nasty wrong
The only thing that worries me is that sooner or later she's going to want me to pay up for my eating her food....AND....she ain't going to want my money just my services...on second thoughts... ranger you go ahead 1st...I been thinking about this and it ain't right for me to be a stingy hog over her...you go ahead...

The only thing that worries me is that sooner or later she's going to want me to pay up for my eating her food....AND....she ain't going to want my money just my services...on second thoughts... ranger you go ahead 1st...I been thinking about this and it ain't right for me to be a stingy hog over her...you go ahead...
Lmao!

WHY THE ****.... Did I have to click on that? Today is my wedding anniversary and I'm taking the wife out to dinner. I WAS hoping for some dessert. Not sure if that'll happen now.

Back
Top Bottom