New evidence that excercise will NOT help with weight loss

When a person is born, God knows how long they will , how many breaths they will take in that time, and how many times their heart will beat in that time. So, if I work out, raise my breath rate and my heart rate, am I not killing myself earlier? Just a thought.

But what if you were ment to take more breaths and get more heart beats and you die with a surplus????? I would rather die with a deficit.

I'd say it's more like this:

1334586880021_8268885.png
download (10).jpg

When a person is born, God knows how long they will , how many breaths they will take in that time, and how many times their heart will beat in that time. So, if I work out, raise my breath rate and my heart rate, am I not killing myself earlier? Just a thought.
I've always believed that!

But what if you were ment to take more breaths and get more heart beats and you die with a surplus????? I would rather die with a deficit.
That would be impossible....
BUT...Every time I see something like this, I can't help but visualize a normal size skeleton moving around inside all that fat.....Think about that, and watch it again....That's one BUSY assed skeleton!

Back
Top Bottom