• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

New Dodge Challenger

www.caranddriver.com_images_14q3_612022_2015_dodge_challenger_56a6d6f9dbb3a8afa70f4600ece4a05a.jpg

The wife and I could see ourselves rollin in this.

My wife and I opted for a 30' RV. Not as quick, but has a V10 and a bathroom, among other things.

I've always been a Stang guy, and a Vette has always been my dream. But I will say the lines of a Challenger are sexy as hell.

Rather than edit last post.
It feels heavy, because it is heavy. It does carry the weight well though, a little understeer if pushed. At least in my worthless opinion on my 1 "test drive" of a friend's car. A healthy V8 with 6 speed is always fun....

For me it would be hard to pick between an SRT and the Excige. Two completely different machines and world's apart.

Not many cars these days peak my interest, but the challenger does. The Mustangs, Camaros, even the Corvette is meh to me. they are a dime a dozen, but the Challenger stands out differently. The other day the wife and I were out running some errands and she asked what kind of car that was beside us (challenger), we both like that car and are considering buying one.
Now that I am old I need to buy my mid life crisis car. Anyone here own or or have a chance to drive or ride in one?
as with any Dodge,the reality of it sitting in the shop for warranty issues has never set well with me,as a weekend kind of car that's one thing as a daily driver your better off witha neon that letusbuy has....as a previous Dodge owner...not hatin but one under lemon law and two others with intermittent issues up to 99k.. done with em save your money and buy a classic!

Last edited:
Yeah I've had my eye on them since they came out. I saw a yellow 1971? one in Gatlinburg on display.
Yeah if I won the lottery I'd grab one up. I need to go do a test drive at least.

^ this.
They took the Charger whacked 2 doors off it and we have a Challenger.
From a numbers only perspective there are better options.
From a looks and general attitude perspective it's badass and I soo want one. If the wife wasn't getting a Mercedes I'd really think about a SRT.
yeah heavier than most small countries... every one looks at the HP ratings.. what you should be looking at is the power to weight ratio

Back
Top Bottom