• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Cartridge coming soon. 41 Great lakes

Also in Illinois, you can use the 350 legend but only a single shot rifle, it can't have a magazine or even a blank, like someone said you could.

lol…yep. I took home a 44mag and already had a 41mag ……love em both ! Right along with all the others. I ain’t partial to any of them really, as long as I have a wide selection, I am happy happy happy !! 😃

I suspect that a brush gun what you might call a "thumper" that fires a very heavy bullet at 1800 to 2400 ft./second...

Is MORE DANGEROUS to people who may be half a mile to 1 mile away in the woods...

Compared to a bottleneck rifle round that shoots a much lighter bullet at around 3000 ft./s velocity and has a soft point or expanding bullet design....

..IF, and only if, The bullets fired from either kind of gun will strike the ground
and / or tree limbs and bushes
before ricocheting away.

IN CONTRAST, if you're talking about shooting up in the air at 45° angle and having the bullet come down and strike somebody or some occupied building or occupied vehicle without any interfering vegetation or ground contact...

... only then would the higher velocity and better aerodynamics of the modern bottlenecked rifle round really matter.
You are preaching to the choir on this one.

Solution looking for a problem.
That is said of pretty much every new cartridge. If it is worthy it will live. If not it will die out. Kind of like the Grendel :cool:. My guess is this one will flop though. Too close to the 400 Legend that has marketing behind it.

lol…yep. I took home a 44mag and already had a 41mag ……love em both ! Right along with all the others. I ain’t partial to any of them really, as long as I have a wide selection, I am happy happy happy !! 😃
Sorta like with women when I was younger…
Always looking for the newest, sexiest thing.

Back
Top Bottom