never wanna be this close to a hog

I always wear the electronic amplifying muffs. About 7 years ago I let 5rounds of .357 mag loose from a towerstand at a buck. Today it still sounds like I have a constant chorus of cicadas.

I think that was set up....the 25 tag on the tree makes me wonder, added that the camera man was in the perfect spot for the shot. It looked like the pig was JUST starting to run...I don't know, I'm calling staged...

Just watched it again...maybe not staged. If not, very lucky men there.

Last edited:
I think that was set up....the 25 tag on the tree makes me wonder, added that the camera man was in the perfect spot for the shot. It looked like the pig was JUST starting to run...I don't know, I'm calling staged...

Just watched it again...maybe not staged. If not, very lucky men there.

yeah that seemed odd... Just didn't look natural. Wish we could have seen what happened 5-10 minutes before the video. Maybe they were tracking a wounded hog. The sign seems weird too and the chair on the right.

Hunt look staged, but the charge certainly was not.

Someone should send this video to the GA House for reason 132 of why it should be legal to hunt with a suppressor. I use e-muffs as well, but I am always pulling them off after about an hour because they get so uncomfortable.

Back
Top Bottom