• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need trustworthy HVAC guy

ChimChim

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Banned Permanently
14   0
Reaction score
Any of you guys service the Senoia area ?
We had a new system installed 2 years and 3 months ago, our warranty just expired. Went out Saturday night and water was dripping from the emergency drain onto our front porch, it won't drain properly. Went up into the attic and the drain pan is completely full and rust all over from the old unit. Both drain lines are clogged with rust and the emergency drain is blocked by the unit being too close
We paid to have the ENTIRE system changed out but ECS decided to cut as many corners as possible which we're just now finding out about. The new owners, different company name, said we're not their customers and they take no responsibility in the faulty install. I sent them video's of the unit
The new owners refused to help us, sent a cease and desist letter to my wife at her work then started a tyrade of harassing emails and texts to have me remove the videos of the unit in the attic from their FB page or they were going to sue us citing contractors are protected from customer complaints
They installed the unit 1/4" from the emergency drain line, so the rust in the line and the unit so close are blocking that drain line. The insulation board across the bottom of the unit is sponging up the water from the pan. There's a cleanout on the unit side of the p-trap on the man line but no cut off to block water from blasting back into the unit to clear the line from the attic down. I've been shop vacc'ing the unit everyday, been removing 4 gallons a day.
I need an experienced and trustworthy hvac guy to install a shut off valve and clean out in the main drain line.
I'd rather pay a real professional and make sure the job is done correctly

IMG_1605.JPG
IMG_1608.JPG
IMG_1610.JPG

Back
Top Bottom