• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Need to borrow xdm site puller

You have probably figured out a "universal sight pusher" won't do XD series sights. I don't know many who have the sight pusher for the XD series, those that do are in the business of pushing sights.

The good news is that some shops if you buy the night sights through them will give a discount on installing them and a few don't charge installation fees. Shop around reputable shops and don't let a shop weasel armed with an 32 oz. hammer and brass rods beat your sights off and on.

Not up in that area. Sorry, hopefully someone will post up a recommendation in that area. I'd call Cherokee Pawn for a recommendation as they are in Canton and move a lot of guns. I'm sure they have been asked this question once or twice prior.

Thanks I can't believe that didn't cross my mind. Since they do free internet transfers I have used them several times and I almost always buy one of their guns as their prices are too sweet. The other day I just went in to pick up a gun I bought one of their 2 cases of ammo and a couple mags. I went in expecting to pick up a free transfer and I ended up spending close to $1000 lol

Thanks I can't believe that didn't cross my mind. Since they do free internet transfers I have used them several times and I almost always buy one of their guns as their prices are too sweet. The other day I just went in to pick up a gun I bought one of their 2 cases of ammo and a couple mags. I went in expecting to pick up a free transfer and I ended up spending close to $1000 lol

Hah! Gun poor is not a bad way too be now days...

Back
Top Bottom