• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need someone with sump/water pump - Septic trouble. Quick cash/Firearms

Jblue

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
159   1
Reaction score
Listen y'all...Like daddy used to say "I live by my means...which means I ain't paying."

My cup runneth over. And so does my septic tank. I'm hoping to do a diy drain without having to hire a pro. I have an access pipe and somewhere to put the...drainage...

This is what I need to do, and I don't want to buy a new machine to do it. If anybody has a sump/water pump and some free time let me know. Should be a quick/easy enough job.

giphy (2).gif

Listen y'all...Like daddy used to say "I live by my means...which means I ain't paying."
My cup runneth over. And so does my septic tank. I'm hoping to do a diy drain without having to hire a pro. I have an access pipe and somewhere to put the...drainage...
This is what I need to do, and I don't want to buy a new machine to do it. If anybody has a sump/water pump and some free time let me know. Should be a quick/easy enough job.

Did you lose your sense of smell with "the covid"??? :)
Worth a few benjamins to pay a pro... just my 2 cents...
On second thought emptying the tank at a demoncraps house could be fun... :)

Did you lose your sense of smell with "the covid"??? :)
Worth a few benjamins to pay a pro... just my 2 cents...
On second thought emptying the tank at a demoncraps house could be fun... :)
Well I'm out here in the sticks, not too many dems out this way. And they're so full of s**t there probably wouldnt be room for any more.
And yeah, I think I have lost my sense of smell being stuck in this mask with my own breath most of the day. Swampy in this thing

Back
Top Bottom