• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need help hooking up water

tallen

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
94   0
Reaction score
I moved into my house in Lexington Ga has a well and well pump but they didn't connect it to my house. If anyone can help I would really appreciate it thanks

Have you tested the water?

I know there are counties that have water lines running to (or near) property sometimes and they will pass an ordinance that prohibits the connection of a well to a home when county water is available. They'll "let you" water your grass or garden with well water but if you want water in the house, they won't permit the well connection. I doubt that's the case with yours though.

How far is the well from the house?

Go to the water Department and ask questions about being able to use the well for the house..If so you need to get a test kit, take a sample of the water with the test kit..Then take it to the water Department and they will test if for a charge and let you know if it is drinkable.

The water is fine already had it tested I just ain't able to hook it up because of some physical limitations
I have a local man (Middle Georgia) but you are in N. Georgia. We had him run about 1,100 feet of water line with three stub outs w/shutoffs this year. Surprisingly affordable considering the work.

Back
Top Bottom