*** Need Help: Anyone have a hardtop Jeep YJ ? ***

RHelton10

Default rank <4000 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
422   0
Reaction score
My dad bought a 1995 YJ soft top and a separate hardtop but it didn't seem to have all of the hardware needed to mount it. I could really use some help with a couple pictures of the mounting points / hardware between the hardtop and the actual jeep to make sure we've got everything we need to order before we start mounting it. I've tried to find pictures and schematics online but I'm running into dead-ends.

Thanks in advance for the help ODT community!!

i have a hard top on my yj that was not originally made for it. its either an early yj top or a cj7 top. when i have it on i just use these mini c clamps and it works just fine. even during mild offroading.

i have a hard top on my yj that was not originally made for it. its either an early yj top or a cj7 top. when i have it on i just use these mini c clamps and it works just fine. even during mild offroading.

I see in the rear the holes to bolt it down, but are you saying you attached the front with mini c clamps around the windshield?

The easiest thing to do is trade his 95 YJ for a 96 ZJ. ;)

lol if only that were an option. It took us awhile to find a jeep that would fit his needs for the woods / hunting in the price range that he wanted so we just have to make this one work now. Got a pretty good deal on a set of full metal doors w/ crank windows and a hardtop, now just to make it all fit together...

Back
Top Bottom