• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need full time work

Doesn't matter if he's making $200 a week and daycare is taking $100(portion) that's still $100 that can put some food on plate.

I'm sure you mean well but the reality of the matter is there a gas, rent, utilities etc to buy. Daycare is expensive and if it's eating half your budget you can't survive.

I'm sure you mean well but the reality of the matter is there a gas, rent, utilities etc to buy. Daycare is expensive and if it's eating half your budget you can't survive.
I understand some money is better than no money. Do what you gotta do til something better comes along. I hope OP ends up in good situation.

My day care is 95 each week.
Like I said before the jobs offered to be I would lose money from gas cost car maintenance extra food cost and so forth.
If I had the ability to work two low income jobs I would but I have no one to watch my son and his mother doesn't pay child support to me at all even being court ordered

I still remember the thread where you got full custody of your son. Brought a tear to my eye in all honesty. I'm praying for ya good sir. My department pays what you're looking for and has decent benefits, but I'm not sure being a cop on swings is ideal for a single dad and it'd be a helluva relocation for ya.

I'll check this thread often and pray for the best for you. Best wishes.

Former police officer and would join again but I got lazy and fat. The agility test gets me each time for the run.

Thanks for the kind words.
God has a plan it's not always good and smooth but he only gives me what I can handle

Back
Top Bottom