• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Need barrel cut and threaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HKMurkure

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
154   0
Reaction score
I just purchased a PSA 9mm pistol with 10 inch barrel. I need the barrel removed, the barrel cut to 5 or 7 inches, thread to 1/2x28 and then install it back on the weapon. I will be shooting this AR pistol exclusively suppressed with subsonic rounds. I am looking for someone to help me keep the barrel short with 1/2x28 TPI. I want the suppressor to thread onto the barrel underneath the handguards.

Can you assist me with this? If so, please contact me via PM. List your location and estimated cost for this work. I am in Canton in the evenings and Alpharetta in the afternoons. I do go to Kennesaw every Saturday.

Thanks.

HKMurkure

Be cheaper to buy one already that size and already threaded. Swap them out and sell the older one. Might make your money back to break even.
Or just go to Dobbs like everyone else said.

Thanks guys, yes sir. We can handle it. You can go to the website and fill out a work order there to do it through the mail or you can bring it by in person. We have a 30 day disclaimer on everything but usually try to get it turned over within a week.
Thanks again guys, I am always humbled by the support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom