• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need a few 1911A1 items.

brownbmo

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
199   0
Reaction score
Wanted to see if any of the Gunsmiths or collectors have a few parts to sell.
I need a parkerized checkered mag release and a checkered thumb safety for a Type 2 Remington Rand 1943 1911A1 pistol. Just trying to replace some Ithaca parts that were on my newly received CMP purchase.

I have been looking online, but hoped I might get lucky here. I can go to you or pay for shipping after you receive payment.

Wanted to see if any of the Gunsmiths or collectors have a few parts to sell.
I need a parkerized checkered mag release and a checkered thumb safety for a Type 2 Remington Rand 1943 1911A1 pistol. Just trying to replace some Ithaca parts that were on my newly received CMP purchase.

I have been looking online, but hoped I might get lucky here. I can go to you or pay for shipping after you receive payment.

I have a fair amount of original WW2 1911 parts. Let me dig through my kit when I get home. What all are you needing?

Thank you,
I’m looking for a checkered mag release and a checkered thumb safety for my type 2 1943 Remington Rand 1911A1.
I have original finish on the grip so it’s not blued, kind of a lighter parkerized finish, but I’m open for whatever you can find.

Back
Top Bottom