• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Need a Fence

DinkyDau

Coast Guard Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Your only as good as your word!
171   0
Reaction score
I have decided to get a dog soon, but first I need to have a fence put up..I want a chain link fence with to gates for the side yard..As I can't stand for a long time, fence will be to let the dog get exercise and do their business. All I want is a small fenced in area accessible from the back deck stairs..Anybody with ODT do this kind of work??? Thanks for looking just pm me

Glad to see it’s a positive reason and not due to bad neighbors…My dog found this old petrified piece of fence post on the property….I just HAD to make a plaque with it…
B2D0BFFB-2134-4408-970B-D45A3E38740B.jpeg

Glad to see it’s a positive reason and not due to bad neighbors…My dog found this old petrified piece of fence post on the property….I just HAD to make a plaque with it…View attachment 5913241
Well done! As far as the neighbor after having him locked up twice, he got the message..Once again Peace on my Mountain. Happy Forth Brother!

We have one of the wireless fences. It’s awesome. We have a dog door and our dog comes and goes as he wants. It’s a lot cheaper as well
If you do find someone who does fences whatever you do ask for references and look at previous work. A lot of folks can put up a fence but apparently putting one up correctly is a challenge. I spent a lot of money on a fence at our prior house and then had to pay someone to fix what he did. Cheaper to pay someone to fix than to go to jail

Back
Top Bottom