• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NBC chemical suits

I have a radiation meter. I turn it on and check from time to time. If anything ever blinks... i will suit up then. Or if the power goes out for more than a couple hours and your cell phone is a dead stick.. well then you know. That is usually a give away...... even more so when its not raining.

Last edited:
Wine, and apparently red in particular, contains strontium 85, non radioactive, so if you load up on booze you saturate the amount of strontium you can absorb with the good stuff and thus the bad isotope just passes through without attaching to the bones.

here is a cool article.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/3067317/Red-wine-can-protect-against-radiation.html

What are you using to get the acetyl?

In experiments on mice the scientists found that when combined with the chemical acetyl and administered before radiation exposure it protected the cells and helped prevent death.

What are you using to get the acetyl?

In experiments on mice the scientists found that when combined with the chemical acetyl and administered before radiation exposure it protected the cells and helped prevent death.

http://www.lef.org/Vitamins-Supplements/Item00215/N-acetyl-L-Cysteine.html

Mine came in a radiation kit I bought a while back. Its better to buy all the stuff you need in pieces. These "value" packs aint much value. You can buy much of it online on ebay and other places. Does take quite a bit of looking. Just do some research and you will be shocked at the packages some people put together.

Last edited:
Just to let y'all know, if there were a Nuclear Explosion/Meltdown at a power plant, the athorities would evacuate an area much larger than the actual downwind hazard just as a precaution. Also, if there were anything like this to happen in the SouthEast region, my shop at Robins AFB would be responding with all of our monitoring equipment and going into the hotzone. We would also be the ones telling the local athorities the true evacuation areas. Another note - If you're close enough to feel the shockwave, you're more than likely dead, lol.

Back
Top Bottom