NBC chemical suits

I am, Im interested in getting two.
color not important.
I believe they will need to be x-large as I am 6'3" and around 240+/-

I am, Im interested in getting two.
color not important.
I believe they will need to be x-large as I am 6'3" and around 240+/-

Here's a little helpful information:

Any suit that you get, which isn't in it's original vacuum sealed package, is more than likely no good anymore. Once out of their package, they have a shelf life of 120-days. When they're worn, they're only good for 6-washes (rain and decon lines count as a wash as well) or 45-days.

If you want anymore information, let me know. I'm an instructor for CBRNE Defense Survival in the Air Force, and the Chem Suits is one of my main subjects, as well as the MCU-2 and M50 gas masks.

I bought mine a while back. Got them from sportmans guide. Mine are german surplus. Mine are still in the factory sealing and are vacuum sealed along with many of my SHTF items. Check out sportsmans guide. They are only like 40 bucks.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/new-german-military-nbc-suit.aspx?a=514966

That's a darn good deal. The only problem I see, is that there isn't a zipper with the velcro flap on the front of the coat, so for some individuals, it might be somewhat difficult to put on. Reguardless, thats a really good deal. I've bought alot of stuff from that website and they're a really nice company to deal with.

when you see the big shroom cloud in the sky.
the guys in sheets blow up something in your neighborohood.
when folks on the hams are screaming ****s going down.

take your pick.

Back
Top Bottom